ObbleCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefed, like other people!

3 posters

Go down

Griefed, like other people! Empty Griefed, like other people!

Post  Superboop Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 am

So my house got griefed. I worked on it real hard, and now it's griefed. Evil or Very Mad
Looks like somebody tnt bombed the place, broke glasses, logs, wood, lightstone, fences...

A thing that bugs me, though, is that nobody, not even the admins, would give me any help. I don't even think they're sorry. They don't care, because it's not their house. Won't help me change it back to its original state. No

Shouldn't there be like some "insurance" for people who got griefed? I mean, I'm stating this over and over, but the admins should at least try to 'reverse' the griefing attempts. Neutral

Superboop

Back to top Go down

Griefed, like other people! Empty Re: Griefed, like other people!

Post  mrpipster100 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:52 am

Hi, I am one of the moderators, I was not on at the time, and I was not notified of a grief, so if one of the other mods were on, then let them know.When I get on I would be happy to help you fix the house.

mrpipster100

Back to top Go down

Post  mrpipster100 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:54 am

And also, we can rollback griefs, but at the moment BigBrother is outdated, and is not working.

mrpipster100

Back to top Go down

Post  mrpipster100 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:59 am

I talked to another mod who was on at the time, and he said he tried to help you, but you did not think he was a mod.The players in red names are mods/admins, not the purple or blue names, just wanted to clear that up.

mrpipster100

Back to top Go down

Post  Obblebobbler Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:45 am

griefing unfortunately happens and if you can get a screenshot of the griefing then we can stop that player griefing. And sometimes we are just too busy to help repair griefs, but of course if we are free then yes we will help. Just ask a mod or admin Very Happy
Obblebobbler
Obblebobbler
Admin

https://obblecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down