ObbleCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some important (Kind of) stuff.

2 posters

Go down

Some important (Kind of) stuff. Empty Some important (Kind of) stuff.

Post  mrpipster100 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:50 am

Hey obble, I haven't seen you in a couple days, so I just wanted to let you know what has been happening. A person by the name of willow griefed havok's statue, and I was wondering if you stopped item spawning on purpose, or if it just stopped working.

Thanks Very Happy Very Happy

mrpipster100

Back to top Go down

Some important (Kind of) stuff. Empty Re: Some important (Kind of) stuff.

Post  Obblebobbler Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 am

Hey, I'm still on everyday, just at school so I can't play, I will be on in about 1hour and 30 minutes, at school at the moment. The statue if you mean the enderman, was removed by me. And a/some mod/s were giving diamond blocks to players, so only the /give is available to mods (not trial) Thanks for reporting this, Ill be playing on the weekend when your online Smile
Obblebobbler
Obblebobbler
Admin

https://obblecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrpipster100 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 am

Obblebobbler wrote:Hey, I'm still on everyday, just at school so I can't play, I will be on in about 1hour and 30 minutes, at school at the moment. The statue if you mean the enderman, was removed by me. And a/some mod/s were giving diamond blocks to players, so only the /give is available to mods (not trial) Thanks for reporting this, Ill be playing on the weekend when your online Smile

Ok, Lol I was just asked by a player for some diamond but now I know why.

mrpipster100

Back to top Go down

Post  Obblebobbler Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:36 am

Smile Just if you make it to moderator please don't give out items unless needed. (as in, they got griefed, they also need proof)
Obblebobbler
Obblebobbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrpipster100 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:40 am

Obblebobbler wrote:Smile Just if you make it to moderator please don't give out items unless needed. (as in, they got griefed, they also need proof)

Ok that's cool.We had a small issue with jake414 pouring lava on DeathKnight, and then stealing his items.Me and thevigomaster sorted it all out and threatened to jail jake if he did not give Death his items.

mrpipster100

Back to top Go down

Post  Obblebobbler Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:45 am

All good, but we have a staff forum you probally shouldn't be posting these things here, I'll give you access to the staff forum when I get home in an hour or less. Jail him if he continues and tell him that I will come on to sort things out, otherwise just talk to him about it and get him to stop, thanks for the help
Obblebobbler
Obblebobbler
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down