ObbleCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swalezee Fourm Application or In game (Yes i like Fourms more though :D)

2 posters

Go down

Swalezee Fourm Application or In game (Yes i like Fourms more though :D) Empty Swalezee Fourm Application or In game (Yes i like Fourms more though :D)

Post  Swalezee Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm

IGN: Swalezee

Real Name (Just first, unless you want to post second) Kieran

Age (please tell the truth, you will not be judged by your age) 14

Location (just country or more if you want, not address derr) England, North Yorkshire

How long have you been playing minecraft? since Beta 1.6 i think

How long have you been on the server? about 4 days looks great!

Have you had experience as a mod/admin? (if so what servers) Yes there was this one time were i was in a server but its closed so i deleted the ip.

Why do you want to be a mod? I loving helping people out, and making people laugh with my bad puns and jokes! but really as well as that, i also like your server and love to be a mod.

Why would we choose you to be a mod? Because im caring and i enjoy this server and i play minecraft alot since i live in a village. Very Happy

What type of mod could you become? (forum mod or in game mod, any other types) i would love to be a fourm mod, (but something in game e.g Fourm Mod in game would be nice Smile )

What are you capable of? QUOTE TIME: Never.. underestimate the underestimated! nah im capiable on Citizens and npc mod and i think i can do shops Smile

What can you not do? i cannot do cprivate and warp signs, bt hey we are not all perfect and i will look into how to do it Smile

What would you do if you saw a griefer? kill the greifer get the items, back once greifer is in spawn Ban him, give items back to loyal player.

What would you do if you saw a hacker? Stop... Banner Time (see i'm using the puns already ) Smile i would ban him, and use world edit or my hands to give back any damange in the hackers progress (e.g player items walls need repairing etc)

Any other information here: I am loyal to this server and we continue to play even if try deny me, Believe me i will try and try again untill you say Accepted Smile so thanks for letting my apply!

Signed Swalezee
Swalezee
Swalezee

Back to top Go down

Swalezee Fourm Application or In game (Yes i like Fourms more though :D) Empty Re: Swalezee Fourm Application or In game (Yes i like Fourms more though :D)

Post  Obblebobbler Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:25 am

Perfect application mate, your our new forum moderator. I can see your active on the forums and would love to see you post more and help out on the forums. You will not have any mod rank in game but you will be on the staff wall Smile

Thanks for applying we needed a forum moderator.
Obblebobbler
Obblebobbler
Admin

https://obblecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Swalezee Fourm Application or In game (Yes i like Fourms more though :D) Empty Re: Swalezee Fourm Application or In game (Yes i like Fourms more though :D)

Post  Swalezee Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Obblebobbler wrote:Perfect application mate, your our new forum moderator. I can see your active on the forums and would love to see you post more and help out on the forums. You will not have any mod rank in game but you will be on the staff wall Smile

Thanks for applying we needed a forum moderator.

Why thank you for accepting me! Very Happy hope i can help others on the fourms!
Swalezee
Swalezee

Back to top Go down

Post  Obblebobbler Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 pm

That's alright, hope you can help put and post often, advertising is also nice Smile Another thing, make sire players are posting in the right sections, thanks
Obblebobbler
Obblebobbler
Admin

https://obblecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down