ObbleCraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

havok0640 apply

2 posters

Go down

havok0640 apply Empty havok0640 apply

Post  havok0640 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:49 am

IGN:havok0640

Real Name (Just first, unless you want to post second)bailey

Age (please tell the truth, you will not be judged by your age)14

How long have you been playing minecraft? about a year now

How long have you been on the server? 10 mins

Have you had experience as a mod/admin? (if so what servers)yes stormcraft no longer up and ones in progress i will show u them when there up

Why do you want to be a mod?i think this sever has potential and could be very good as soon as it gets big. i want to keep the sever safe from hackers and greifers,spammers etc

Why would we choose you to be a mod?i have had alot of experience in being a admin. i can contribute in building donating and alot of ideas to put fourth into the sever.

What type of mod could you become? (forum mod or in game mod, any other types) both ingame and out.

What are you capable of? many things including plugins and building. aslo i know somone that can put the sever ip everywhere so that ppl would join (advertise is what he does).

What can you not do?i dont really know.

What would you do if you saw a griefer?warn him if caught again you will be banned and if there is a jail i would jail him for a period of time

What would you do if you saw a hacker?i would give him a test to see if he is a hacker because i have had hacked clients before i am being honest. Caught =Instant ban

Any other information here:i can do plugin build i have skype but no mic at the time being

Last edited by havok0640 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

havok0640

Back to top Go down

havok0640 apply Empty Re: havok0640 apply

Post  Obblebobbler Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:51 am

Sounds good, maybe just work on the punctuation though, good luck.

Obblebobbler
Obblebobbler
Admin

https://obblecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Obblebobbler Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:08 am

Sorry but declined, keep on helping around the server and I'm sure you could change my mind, thanks for applying!
Obblebobbler
Obblebobbler
Admin

https://obblecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down